The melt-in-your-mouth chicken contains 6 delicious ingredients
Don’t letting simplicity fool you. It’s also very tasty! It’s always good to have some quickly also recipe up your sleeve.
Chicken melt in mouth is classic recipe that has been around for ages. Its original are unclear, but I’m glad whoever invented it.
The idea adding mayonnaise also Parmesan cheese to chicken breast is pure genius! The dough turns beautifully golden after baking and smell great too.
Best all, this recipe is impossible to mess with. Even if you are a newbie in the kitchen, you can removing it easily.
If you are looking for a dish that will shock and impress your family and friends, this is it.
The chicken melt in your mouth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for a healthier option, use plain Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise (or yogurt if you’re substituting), cheese, and seasonings.
- Spread the mixture on each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.