This Creamy Ranch Bowtie Pasta Salad is an easy summer side dish for your barbecue or cookout, or an easy dinner idea! The leftovers make a great cold lunch for school or work, and it keeps well in the fridge. Loaded with your favorite summer veggies and a creamy ranch dressing!
PREP TIME10minutes mins
COOK TIME10minutes mins
TOTAL TIME20minutes mins
- ▢375g Catelli Medium Bows (about 5 cups)
- ▢3/4 cup cubed ham (100g)
- ▢3/4 cup sliced cucumbers (70g)
- ▢3/4 cup broccoli florets (50g)
- ▢1/2 cup cheddar cheese cubes (60g)
- ▢1 tomato halved, squeezed dry, and chopped
- ▢2/3 cup ranch dressing
- ▢2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ▢2 tablespoons oil (canola or other)
- ▢3/4 teaspoon salt
- ▢1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot of boiled, salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- To cool pasta quickly, pour into a large colander and run under cold water. Pour cooled pasta into a large bowl.
- Stir together the ranch dressing, mayonnaise, oil, salt and pepper and pour over pasta. Add ham, cucumbers, broccoli, cheese, and tomato and stir just to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 2-3 hours. Serve cold.
- The oil is optional, and is only used to thin the dressing. You can also use water to thin as desired, or leave it on the thicker side.
- Nutrition Information
- Calories: 372cal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 648mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 10.8mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg