This Chocolate Dipped Coconut Chocolate Chip Macaroon Recipe makes the most sweet and chewy dessert with only 4 ingredients
Prep Time10minutes mins
Cook Time20minutes mins
Total Time30minutes mins
Keyword: easy dessert, Passover
- 1 14 oz. bag sweetened coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 14 oz. can condensed sweetened milk
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- melting chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet or baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or non-stick foil or parchment paper
- Mix coconut, vanilla, condensed milk together in large mixing bowl. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Take a tablespoon size of the mixture (a cookie scooper works great for this) and roll it in a ball with your hands (see tips above recipe!) You want the balls really tight, so squeeze the mixture in your hands!
- Place each on the cookie sheet spaced apart (they will spread a bit)
- Bake about 15-20 minutes until golden brown (the baking time really depends on your oven, you don’t want them to burn, so watch them carefully)
- Cool on a wire rack
- When totally cool – melt candy chocolate in a double boiler (follow your chocolates instructions) and dip the bottom and roll the bottom sides in the chocolate. Let cool for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator
- Serve and enjoy!!
SEE TIPS ABOVE RECIPE!!
Find more great recipes at https://princesspinkygirl.com
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.4mg