4 chicken breasts
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons butter, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 teaspoons fresh minced parsley, plus additional for garnish
OATY SANDWICH COOKIES
One Pan Summer Chicken
Fruit Salad And Cinnamon Chips Recipe
10 minute Salmon Past
- Preheat oven to 400° F (if you plan to finish in the oven).
- Heat a large oven-proof saute pan or skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Season chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper, then add to the hot skillet.
- Sear chicken for 2 minutes per side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the skillet. Stir in minced garlic and cook for about a minute, or until fragrant, being careful not to burn.
- Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, lemon juice and zest, and parsley. Bring a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes, or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Return chicken to the skillet. Roast in the 400° oven until completely cooked through; 10-15 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees. OR cover and reduce heat to low. Continue to simmer until chicken is cooked through; about 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.