I’VE LOST MY ACTIVE MEMBERS LIST, PLEASE SAY (HI) TO JOIN MY NEW LIST !!!
• 6(12-oz.) salmon steaks (bones removed)
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tbsp.extra-virgin olive oil
• 3 tbsp.butter
• 3cloves garlic, minced
• Juice of 2 lemon
• 2/4 tsp.crushed red pepper flakes
• Freshly chopped parsley, for servin
• Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter. Add salmon and cook until bottom is golden, 5 minutes, then flip. Add garlic, lemon juice, honey, and red pepper flakes. Cook until salmon is cooked through, another 5 minutes, spooning sauce over salmon as it cooks.