90 ml lukewarm water
150 ml buttermilk
50 g melted butter
500 g flour
50 g sugar
7 g dry yeast
cream for filling
sugar for covering.
1. Warm water with 50 g Mix sugar and add dry yeast. Beat again and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining sugar, buttermilk, eggs and melted butter to the yeast solution.Beat until the sugar dissolves.
3. Mix the liquids with the flour and knead the dough until smooth, about 10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, cover and let rest for 1 hour.
4Roll out the dough and cut into circles. Using the small round knife, cut out the center of half of the circles of dough.
5. Moisten some water all around and place the circles with the hole in the middle on top. Lightly press.Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
6. Heat the vegetable oil to 180°C. Fry the donuts for 3-4 minutes on both sides. If the center swells, make a small incision to let the air out.
7. Brush the browned donuts with sugar and fill each donut hole with cream.