Milk, butter, sugar – these ingredients seem quite simple. However, it’s these 3 ingredients that make up this simple cookie recipe that has been discovered by almost 7 million people… and counting.
Not just do these cookies require 3 ingredients, they don’t take long to put together before you can dig into your first heavenly bite.
I know I’m going to give it a shot right away, and I suggest all cookie lovers do the same!
°3/4 c butter, room temperature
°1/2 c extra fine sugar
°2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
+Optional: raw or coarse granulated sugar, for coat
1. Mix butter & sugar. Then pour in flour and mix it to you get crumbly consistency.
2. Spreading on your kitchen counter & form a paste.
3. Spreading sugar on parchment paper, then rolling dough to cylinder shape on top.
4. Covering dough with plastic wrap also chill in refrigerator for 30 mn.
5. Cut the dough into 1 cm strips
6. Placing cookies on baking sheet & baking at 320 degrees F for 20 mn.