Mini Strawberry Cheesecake BitesThese Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust topped with a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling and strawberry sauce. Perfect for an easy spring or summer dessert!
Last week I shared my favorite recipe for homemade strawberry sauce and today I wanted to share a simple way to use it with these mini strawberry cheesecakes.
This mini cheesecake recipe is also a perfect base for any kind of topping you prefer to use. You can top these with salted caramel sauce or even just homemade whipped cream and some fresh berries.
Since these mini cheesecakes need to chill in the refrigerator overnight, they’re a perfect treat to make ahead of time. You can also prep the strawberry sauce (or your favorite topping) in advance and refrigerate it until you’re ready to serve them.
- 2 8oz pkgs of cream cheese (softened to Room Temp)
- 3/4 cup of Sugar
- 3 (large) eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed, if you can!)
- Dash or 2 of lemon zest (optional)
- Mini Nilla Wafers (REGULAR! none of that LowFat shit..)
- 1 can pie filling of your choice (Strawberry is always a winner)
- Fill a mini cupcake pan with mini liners and put your mini wafers in with the mounded side up
- Put all your ingredients together: cream cheese, sugar, extract of your choice, eggs, lemon juice and the lemon zest, if you chose to use it.
- Cream everything together with an electric mixer until silky smooth — no lumps!