CINNAMON ROLLS 😋
3 cups flour
1 tsp Salt
¾ cup sugar
1 cup warm milk
⅓ stick of butter
2 tbsp instant dry yeast
¼ cup melted butter
3 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp ground cinnamon
1. In a container add warm milk and yeast, mix well. Until it is dissolved. Add a tablespoon of sugar. Let rest
2. Meanwhile, add the flour, salt and sugar in a separate container, and mix well. Place the dry mixture on a surface forming a little mountain. Make a hole in the center and add the egg and butter. With your hand start to integrate everything slowly.
3. When the butter is already integrated with the egg and flour, we begin to gradually add the milk with the yeast. The milk and yeast mixture should look thick and foamy. The secret of this dough is to knead it very well. At first it will have a sticky consistency, so we will need to add more flour little by little until it has a consistency that no longer sticks to the hands. Once the dough is no longer sticky, we are going to put a little oil in a tall container, and we are going to cover the entire ball of dough with the oil. Then we put the dough to rest, at room temperature in a cool place, covered with kitchen plastic or a clean cloth. Let it rest for approximately 1 to 2 hours, until it has grown a lot.
4. When it has grown, on a flat surface stretch with a roller until it is 1 cm thick. Cut the edges and form a rectangle. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Form a roll, and move it over itself so that it adheres better. Cut it into pieces of approximately 1.5 cm. Put them on a tray with waxed paper and let rest for another little while.
5. Once they have grown a little more, take them to the AF with parchment or baking paper, at 180°C for 5 minutes, until they look golden. Turn around, and leave another 5 min. Take into account that the time may vary depending on the brand of the pot, and the amount to be prepared, so it is recommended to monitor the cooking from the second half of the time.