The recipe is pretty simple: just mix some sausage with hashbrowns, form them into balls, and bake them until they’re nice and crispy.
These hashbrown sausage bites are the perfect breakfast or brunch dish! They’re easy to make and can be served with a variety of dipping sauces. I like to serve them with ketchup, mustard, or even ranch dressing.
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese , softened
- 1 ½ c isquick
- 4 c hash browns, Frozen, shredded
- 1 ½ c Cheddar cheese, Shredded
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Form the mixture into evenly sized balls about 1 ½ inches around.
- Place the balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.