No-Peek Chicken and Rice – super easy dinner recipe! Chicken breasts, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, onion soup mix. Mix everything in the baking dish and pop in the oven. SO easy and everyone cleaned their plate! Even our picky eaters!!
The smell of your home will change and you will be drooling when it is time to eat. Once unwrapped and sitting down at the dinner table together there was silence. Yep! That is just how good it was. Each of kiddos and husband ate in pure peace all together. Again, you can thank me! This Chicken and Rice Casserole is one that you will be adding to your families meal plan. It is simple and so filling! Everyone loved the rich flavors and the tender chicken that is cooked to pure perfection. This recipe is a family favorite and will be used often in our home.
- cooking spray
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons all-purpose seasoning
How To Make No Peek Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an oven safe dish with cooking spray
- Combine rice, broth, chicken soup, mushroom soup, onion, bell pepper, and oregano in a bowl; mix well.
- Pour rice mixture into the prepared dish. Season chicken breasts with all purpose seasoning and set on top of the rice mixture. Cover dish tightly with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven without looking, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You can use 1 teaspoon fresh thyme instead of oregano and salt and pepper instead of all purpose seasoning. Chicken breast may be used instead of chicken thighs.