Several weeks ago I went to a restaurant and had an excellent cucumber salad. Of course, I had taken it before, but I had forgotten how good it was.
I decided to make one myself and I was not disappointed, it was delicious! This salad only takes a few minutes to prepare and you can store it in the refrigerator for several months.
Once your salad is dry, cut the leaves into small pieces, then place them in a glass jar with an airtight lid and place the jar in the fridge. With this trick, your salad will keep for a month in the fridge.
There you go, your pickled cucumber salad is already ready 🙂 The advantage of this salad is that it can be stored in the fridge for several months.
You can use green, yellow or red peppers. The more colors you add, the better your salad will look. You don’t have to put this salad in a jar. You can put it directly in a salad bowl and let it cool before serving.
° 1 cucumber
° 1 half of bell pepper
° 1 half small onion
° 250 ml of vinegar
° 450 g of sugar
° 1 tablespoon of salt
° 1 teaspoon of celery seeds
° 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
*How to do
Know that this recipe allows you to make a little less than 1 liter of cucumber salad.
1. Prepare the mixture by putting the vinegar, salt, sugar, celery seeds and mustard seeds in a saucepan.
2. Heat the mixture until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture begins to boil.
3. At this time, remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
4. While the vinegar mixture cools, thinly slice the cucumber, bell pepper and onion.
5. Place the vegetable slices in a clean quart jar. Pour the cooled vinegar mixture over the vegetables, leaving a space on top of about 2/3 cm.
6. Close the jar with the lid and place it in the refrigerator until the meal.