I’ve got an amazing Breakfast Casserole recipe to share with you today! This Biscuits and Gravy Casserole with Sausage and Eggs is an easy breakfast dish made with biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, and cheese. This breakfast casserole is a must make for any occasion, from large holiday gatherings or brunch to a simple Sunday morning breakfast.
1 pound sausage
1 package of Pioneer Brand Peppered Sausage
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup milk
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
How To Make Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a spatula, until browned and cooked through.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the gravy mix and 1 cup of water until smooth.
4. Add the gravy to the skillet and stir to combine.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the gravy is thickened.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the shredded cheese until melted and combined.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
7. Spread the sausage gravy mixture into the prepared baking dish.
8. Pour the egg mixture over the top, then top with the biscuits.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown and the eggs are set.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!