Does anybody here besides me actually eat CLASSIC TOMATO SANDWICH ?! 🥪 😋😍
For the Sandwich:
– White bread: 4 slices
– Beefsteak tomato: 1 large
– Dukes Mayo (to taste): 2-4 TBSP
– Kosher Salt
– Cracked Pepper
* This recipe yields about 2 Sandwiches
1. To start off the recipe, go ahead and slice
tomato into medium-thick slices; set aside.
2. After that, you need to spread mayonnaise
(generously) onto each slice of bread.
3. Make sure tomato slices are layered onto a
single slice of bread. You can then sprinkle
generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. At this stage, you’ll want to add the final slice
of bread on top to make your sandwich