°2 cups sugar sweetheart
°2 cups flour self-height
°1 cup butter
°1 strong black coffee cup
°1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
°1/2 cup butter milk
°1/4 cup butter
°4 tbsp yogurt
°3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
°2 1/2 cup sugar powder
°1/2 cup chopped pecan
°1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
°1 cup caramel sauce for spray
*How to make
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour the pan or use butter paper. In a large bowl, mix the self-high flour and granulated sugar. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of coffee and 1/3 cup of cocoa. Boil the mixture, stirring constantly. Pour into the prepared dry ingredients. Using a hand-held mixer, mix on medium speed until moist and dry components are well combined. Add the eggs and 1/2 cup of yogurt. Mix medium speed for another minute or so, until well mixed.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. When the cake is baked, a toothpick or fork should be inserted in the middle of the cake.
- Prepare frost. In a medium saucepan, combine 1/4 cup butter, 4 tbsp yogurt, and 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder. Boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and use a wire whisk to gradually mix in sugar powder, 1/2 cups at a time.
- Spread or pour warm frost over the cake. While the cake is still warm, sprinkle with chopped pecans and chocolate chips. Sprinkle with caramel sauce.