- for 4 people
° 1 cabbage (green or white)
° 2 medium carrots
° 1 leek
° 2 potatoes
° 1 m. butter
° 1 vegetable broth cube
° salt pepper
- First, prepare the vegetables. Peel the carrots and potatoes, then cut everything into slices.
- Cut the leeks into rings and rinse well.
- Peel the onion and cut it into slices.
- Cut the cabbage in half, remove the stem of the cabbage, and boil it for 5 minutes. Then cut the leaves.
- Boil about 1.5 liters of water, then add the stock of choice.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan before sautéing onions with sliced shallots. Then add the carrots and cabbage, as well as the chopped potatoes, then pour the broth. Then cook for 30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper, then serve the cabbage soup right away!