3 cups flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of baking soda
Half a teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 cups oil
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups sugar
2 cans of condensed milk
200 g sliced strawberries
100 grams butter
150 grams of milk powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease the mold by lining the bottom with butter paper and flour.
3) Sifting flour, baking soda, salt, also cocoa (cocoa powder) together in a basin and set aside.
4) In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla extract.
5) In two batches, add the dry ingredients and mix with packing motions.
6) Stir the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
7) Put the dough into the pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until the checker comes out clean when inserted.
8) Cool 10 minutes in pan before unrolling on wire rack to cool completely.
9) Cutting off the top and pierce with a spoon.
as a filling:
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the condensed milk and powdered milk, stirring well to get a smooth paste. Stir in chopped strawberries.
3) Pour it to cake hole also replacing lid you removed earlier?
Using melted milk chocolate, cover the cake and decorate as desired.