° 3 cups of Nella wafers (one 11-ounce package)
° 1/2 cup melted butter
° 1 liter heavy whipping cream
° 3/4 cup sugar
° 24 ounces cream cheese (3 8-ounce packages) moistened
° 2 packages of instant banana cream pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
*Optional garnish: whipped cream and banana slices
1) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together the nila wafer crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch by 8-inch square pan (a 9-by-9-inch pan will working well too) lined with parchment paper with add paper adhered from edges. Chill the crust in the refrigerator or freezer as you move on to the next steps.
2) In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer or stand mixer set on medium speed, beat together heavy whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form; Sit aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer or stand mixer set on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the pudding mixture a little at a time, beating well between each addition. Add the whipped cream and mix until smooth.
4) Spread the cheesecake filling evenly over the cooled crust. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
5) Cut the cooled cheesecake into 9 squares and decorate with whipped cream and banana slices as desired.