- 1 Brisket Corned beef
- 1 Onion yellow
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Cup Broth beef
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar apple cider
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 pounds Potatoes golden, quartered
- 2 Carrots large, peeled and chopped
- 1 head Cabbage small, cut into wedges
- Chop onion into large chunks and place in the bottom of a 6 qt slow cooker. Top with corned beef and seasoning packet.
- Pour broth, vinegar and sugar into slow cooker until it just about covers the corned beef. Add garlic and bay leaves.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- After the initial 3 hours, add potatoes and carrots to the slow cooker.
- Two hours before serving, add cabbage wedges to the slow cooker.
- Remove corned beef from slow cooker and let rest 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with potatoes, carrots and cabbage.